Saturday, October 24, 2009

UKDI seri4 Specialized Indosat Downhill Challenge 2009



The race was great.Its so mind blowing.I can say that this is the best ever race ive seen n attended...From day 1 i could say i will never regret this.Me and Yamm arrived in Jakarta on Monday,then we all head to cilegon which is 2hrs drive.After a quick lunch we head to the track.Its flowy,inviting and fast.Ive never ride a track that is so nice.I said to Yamm,im so fully used my M3 here...wish i could show to u guys.Go there,none of you would regret.

Will tell u guys more when we meet.Theres no words to descride n write here.Anyway,i got into the final.The qualifying was tense and somehow in the mid of the course a boy pass across the track in front of me and after i pedalled hard n pump thre,my back got pulled again.Repeated injury from 2 weeks ago riding with Eddy.I was literally pumping n screaming thru the rest of the track...in my disbelieves,i got the 25th spot for the final.In the final,the pic showed it all..and i tribute my final run for the victim of Padang Eartquake by riding in batik pants which i bought in Padang,Indonesia.I finished 21st in the final.The rest of others Malaysian n Singaporean riders done well.We got podium in every category except men sport which i was in...

So,see u guys soon...i post more pic in the gallery...

No comments:

The main site of our team.Posting all the latest news,races,products,live weather and many more.To view our bikes,videos and pictures,please visit Other Site of 2sixdhracing
Our team is currently supported by CYCLON CYCLES INDUSTRIES SDN BHD ( CCI )

Special Article

Special Article
How to be a better rider and breaks all mental barrier (click the pic)